Built by Captain Joshua Weeks, this house and surrounding land has been in the Weeks family for many generations. This homestead was erected circa 1737. In 1776, resident farmer Deacon Samuel was the owner. Additional property was purchased over the years. The present owner is Attorney David Engel. There is much less land today than with the original property but the house and outbuildings have continued as one of the more attractive places among Greenland homes.